Here at Arcules, we recognize that recent events have led to an increase in concern regarding the security of IP security devices, systems, and cloud services. As valued partners and customers, we feel it is our responsibility to be transparent with how we address the security of our services that provides you peace of mind that your systems, data, and devices are protected when you work in partnership with Arcules.
We get it. IT security is a big issue. In 2021, cybercrime is expected to cost organizations more than $6 trillion globally, and recently, more than 77% of IT leaders reported that their companies experienced a security incident in 2018. Recent events have demonstrated that cyberattacks are inevitable, and as more organizations rapidly accelerate digital transformation initiatives, organizations need to be more proactive and vigilant.
That’s why we are always focused on ensuring the security of our services and solutions, and we consider it an integral part of our mission. We understand that physical and IT security are intertwined, and critical to the continuous operation of your business. That’s why Arcules’ cloud-native architecture puts security first. So what does this mean for you?
- We built our cloud service from the ground up with robust protections in mind every step of the way.
- We incorporate best practice security architecture principles in our product by design approach.
- We ensure that every component, connection, and data flow is protected to provide you with the utmost peace of mind (hello, Google!).
- We’re built on Google, which is trusted by more than 64% of the Fortune 500 for critical enterprise functionality.
- We leverage a multi-layered security approach.
- Customers are in control of their data, Arcules can only access the data upon customer authorization.
Our relationship with your business is built on respect and trust. Arcules will continue to find new ways to ensure data and IT security with all of our services and platforms. This is our commitment to you today, tomorrow, and for the years ahead. We invite you to learn more about our secure design at your convenience. If you still have any questions or concerns about security, please reach out to your Regional Sales Manager to schedule a deep-dive with our security experts.